MIST New York and MIST Houston are excited to partner with ICNA Relief to present the first-ever ICNA Relief Altruism Award! This spirit contest awards our regions' most altruistic, giving, and community-oriented competitors. If you know a competitor who is dedicated to community service, volunteers everywhere, and embodies the spirit of giving, they would be perfect for this contest!
To enter the contest, just fill out this online nomination form. The winner will be announced at your regional Awards Ceremony, and will receive a $300 prize. The deadline for nominations is midnight EST ten days prior to the regional tournament (3/15 for MIST New York and 4/5 for MIST Houston), so fill it out today! You can nominate yourself, or others.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
- Competitors nominated by other people will be contacted so they can fill out the online form. References will be required of all nominees.
- The winner will be selected by MIST & ICNA Relief based on the information submitted on the nomination form.
- Only competitors who are registered for 1+ competitions at MIST New York or MIST Houston prior to the regional nomination deadline will be eligible to win.
- Family members of ICNA Relief’s Board of Directors, or its employees, whether part-time or full-time, cannot participate.
- By entering, all contestants agree to ICNA Relief’s unlimited and unrestricted use of their photos and videos taken during the prize ceremony, and use of their essay, indicating their first and last name, town and school name for marketing purposes. This includes use in printed and digital materials, and online, but not restricted to these platforms.
- This contest is a spirit contest - it is not a formal competition with scoring/ballots or adderpit registration, and winning it will not earn the competitor points towards their overall individual or team scores.